Version 2.2.5 Released

Home » Web Crawler News

InterroBot 2.2.5 adds the ability to export your data. InterroBot search covers 90% of what a developer needs to appraise website health. The other 10%, well that's going to be particular to your unique situation.

Think of it as a way to leverage the InterroBot crawler to your ends, be what they may. These tools are available in the options page, reachable by clicking the cog icon in the bottom, left corner of the user interface.

As always, feel free to contact me (the dev) through the feedback form, in-app, if you have thoughts on the direction of the software.

InterroBot is a web crawler and devtool for Windows and Android.
Want to learn more? Check out our help section or download the latest build.